Options For Financing Big Equipment Purchases
Whether you want to upgrade all of your business’s desktops or purchase new construction equipment, West Mountain Commercial Capital offers a variety of programs to help you make any equipment purchases you need to. All of our programs offer competitive interest rates for terms of up to 84 months. Qualifying businesses can receive these benefits:
- Flexible payment structures
- Loan amounts up to $500,000 for middle-market financing
- Larger loan amounts for large ticket items
- No financial statements required on applications up to $150,000
- Down payment as little as $0
Our programs are designed for any kind of business. Established businesses with a two-year history will receive more flexibility, but we have options for businesses in any financial situation.
- Startup Programs: It can be difficult to get any kind of capital without an extensive credit history. That’s why West Mountain Commercial Capital offers financing programs for startup businesses.
- Programs for Low Credit Scores: We offer flexibility for companies that are struggling in these uncertain economic times. Even with a bad credit score, you can qualify for financing to get the equipment you need.
- Municipal/Government Leasing Programs: These special programs let us provide lease financing to municipal or government entities. Some of the government programs we work with include:
- Police and Fire Departments
- State and Federal Agencies
- Libraries and Public Schools
- Sale/Leaseback Programs: Instead of simple equipment leasing, our program is a rent-to-own program that lets you keep the equipment you lease. We purchase the equipment you need, lease it to you and transfer ownership to you after all payments are made.
Equipment financing makes growing your business and building revenue easy; our financial leasing options give you these benefits:
- Fixed, low payments
- Elimination of equipment obsolescence
- Important accounting and tax advantages
Financing new equipment can be simple. Contact us today to find out which of our many equipment financing programs will be best for your business.